Subject: [Leica] IMG: a walk around Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 15 07:44:27 2009

As many of you know, I spent last weekend in Brussels, largely walking
around familiar places, many of which are a bit off the beaten path,
at least from a tourist's point of view. I lived in Brussels between
1995 and 2000 and so have many favourite spots in the city. This
collection takes you to some of those spots:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/brussels0209/

A second gallery, devoted to the Sunday markets at the Gare du Midi
and Place Jeu de Balles, will be posted later this evening. I prowled
those two markets with fellow LUGgers Michiel and Philippe.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu