Subject: [Leica] LEICA SHOOTS A WINNER
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Feb 15 10:44:03 2009

Anthony Suau is a really good photographer. I have a book of his called
Soviets, about life in the Soviet Union shortly after its collapse. The
exhibition was the first I saw which was printed entirely digitally - Ilford
made a big deal of it - and it convinced me that film was ailing. The prints
were at least as good as any silver nitrates prints I've ever seen.

Bob