Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels markets
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 15 13:30:27 2009

I spent last Sunday walking around two Brussels markets with Michiel
and Philippe. The first market we hit was at the South Station. It is
mainly about food, clothes and kitchen utensils and has a large
immigrant flavour to it, both among the vendors and the customers.
Afterwards, we went to a typical Brussels brocante, at the Place du
Jeu de Balles, which focuses on antiques and junk, depending on one's
point of view. Either way, there are lots of pictures to be had, and
those are free (ignoring the cost of the M8 for the moment...):

http://www.frozenlight.eu/brusselsmarkets/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain