Subject: [Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon Feb 16 08:05:13 2009

On Feb 16, 2009, at 8:33 Geoff wrote:

> Kaufman: What would happen if we were to reinvent
> the viewfinder, moving beyond just optical? What if an automatic lens
> recognition mode were capable of always displaying the
> corresponding frame?

Looks like Panasonic beat you to it with the G1. Why not just affix
the Leica red dot to the Panasonic G1 camera the way Leica did with
Fuji and older Panasonics. Call it the M9 Junior.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread)