Subject: [Leica] IMG:Experiences with M8 (Was: IMG: Brussels markets)
From: jan.doumen at gmail.com (Jan DOUMEN)
Date: Mon Feb 16 19:50:04 2009

Hi all,

have been lurking around since last August, when I acquired my (first
rangefinder, first Leica) M8, and decided to go a little more public now.
I've collected a few pictures in the LUG
Gallery<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DeJean/>,
which I hope will generate some comments.

Nathan,

liked your pictures of Brussels a lot ... especially the ones on the Place
Du Jeux De Balles (French), Vossenplein (Dutch), or as we in Brussels say
"d'a met" or "old market". They give a good impression of the athmosphere
there. And I must admire you that you actually walked on the market at the
South station with your M8. When I go there, I leave absolutely anything of
value at home ... chances you 'loose' it are too high.

You'll find two pics under the cityscapes above which you might recognise

BTW, it is Mannek*e*n Pis, not Mannek*i*n Pis. You know there is a female
equivallent as well?

Greetings,

ps: in case the link above did not work :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DeJean/

--
Jan Doumen

This slow-burning country has more history, art, food and architecture
packed into its tiny self than many of its bigger, louder neighbors.  A rich
and bubbling vat of beer, chocolate, oil paint and  bureaucrats.

The Lonely Planet about Belgium

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] IMG:Experiences with M8 (Was: IMG: Brussels markets))