Subject: [Leica] Steamed...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 21:18:12 2009

Bob,

Did so with my M8 and 21 Elmarit Asph last month. ?The M8 came back in 2.5
weeks running perfect. ?21 Elmarit Asph returned a week later. ?I assume you
had a tracking number, if so they cannot claim it did not arrive. ?I assume
you got service numbers on your gear from them. ?Give them a call to see
what is the hold up. ?They told me the M lenses were taking a bit longer
than the M bodies. ?By the way they quoted 7 weeks for each and both were
returned within a month. ?Good Luck.

Gene

? -------------- Original message from Bob Adler <rgacpa@yahoo.com>:

Sent my M8 back to NJ for the upgrade and at the same time sent the Summilux