Subject: [Leica] OT: Bosch is Junk-what works well?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Feb 23 08:53:10 2009

Phil and Arche,

I have to make a confession about false accusations against Lucas.  I owned
a 2000 Cadillac Catera, a rebadged Opel.  I was the second owner, since it
was a GM program car which had been on lease in the Detroit area. When I
bought it, it had what appeared to be a brand new Delco battery installed in
it.

After a number of times of encountering a low battery after the car sat
unused for a week or more, each time blaming the Lucas components whose
labels could be seen under the hood, I finally bit the bullet and swapped
out the Delco battery.  No more problems.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA