Subject: [Leica] Annie pawns her life's work
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Feb 25 11:49:30 2009

I don't know her finance or spending habit at all (I mean may be she spends
all her money on fru-fru things), but I disagree. People are down in this
economy for different reasons, and some times it's simply that the credit
they were expecting to do day to day business shrinks while the sales and
revenue drop.

We will recover and while I hate some of her commercial stuff (google
Michael Johnston's blog for a reference, or two, or three...), I am rooting
for her in this :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com