Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Bruce Gilden and street photography
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 25 13:00:17 2009

Nathan offered:

>>>Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of Bruce Gilden and street photography

His most telling statement comes around the middle of the clip: "I have no
ethics".<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,

Just points up he's nothing more than a boor SOB  and requires a damn good
punching out to teach him some gentleman's  manners!

I think it would give one great pleasure to inflict a few manners on this
idiot who's absolutely degrading the image of photographers.  I suppose "he
is the show," as his so called exposures are nothing but garbage of the
worst kind created by a moron!

Let him flash me in the face.... then you hold him and I'll gladly inflict
several well aimed manner teaching blows! Then shove camera and flash down
his throat to help! :-)

Well OK eh, this moron really requires a damn good thrashing to straighten
him out. A MAGNUM photographer I understand? Oh well I suppose their
standards have fallen by the wayside also?

ted