Subject: [Leica] IMG: some nice work from London
From: leica at ralgo.nl (leica)
Date: Thu Feb 26 12:00:25 2009

Now that's photography! No, imagery!

Never, ever, have I seen a series of images of London, like this (and
I have only so far been thru' 40 + pictures).

Having lived, on and off, for some 30 years in this capital city, the
elements captured and people portrayed depict aspects of London life,
frequently seen but rarely so presented.

Chapeau, George. Now turn them into a book, with chapters of the
aspects of this vivacious city.

Thank you for sharing.

Bruce.