Subject: [Leica] Noctilux value question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 26 14:14:39 2009

Folks, would anyone care to offer an opinion on the price range that the
current Noctilux is changing hands for, in your locality? I do realise that
here will be a range of opinions out there. Actual values on sales would be
especially appreciated. I'm not shopping for one but have been asked to
assist. The local example is from a collector's safe, having sat with little
to no use since new. Box etc from original delivery. Serial number range is
35xxxxx

--
Cheers
Geoff