Subject: [Leica] Noctilux value question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu Feb 26 15:46:36 2009

likewise - top shelf - fine grading - usually better than expected.
fair prices - good service - over more than 20 years.

except for one vintage, aluminum Leica, lens cap for the 65 Elmar (no
joke)
which continues to drive me crazy cause it won't stay on and came
through with a dent.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com