Subject: [Leica] LTM windfall
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 26 20:36:24 2009

I got into LTM as a result of a gift from someone on the LUG and I've not
looked back to the extent that for film shooting now I use it and not my M's
at all. I got a wide and tele for it so I have a three lens in my mind full
set for the "system".
I have to phase out my M system most of it but will be continuing with
enthusiasm with screw mount.
I think its worth it.
If your going to shoot film instead of digital for something why sweat how
long it takes to change rolls or advance the film?
The Leica screw mount system far more compact than it is than M ends up
being a perfect film shooting system. Its elegant. And will probably fit in
your pocket.

Mark William Rabiner