Subject: [Leica] IMG: some nice work from London
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri Feb 27 07:14:08 2009

I suggest you contact the photographer Richard.
He has a contact link on the site.

With the camera, and in some cases the lens, indicated;
we have to assume that he achieves the result with careful use
of existing software - very much the same as we all do.

I'd imagine that much of the difference one may perceive
between his screen images and someone else's
comes down to when each stops tweaking the controls.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com