Subject: [Leica] KEH
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Fri Feb 27 10:15:17 2009

Marc,

My experience with KEH has been just the opposite.  Since late 1990's
(well after your experiences) I have probably bought $5000 worth of
equipment and maybe 25 orders.  With only one or 2 exceptions, the
items have been better than graded and worked perfectly.  With the
couple exceptions, they handled the issue quickly.  I like their 15
day any reason return and 60 day warranty.  Much safer than buying on
ebay, IMHO.

Rob