Subject: [Leica] One more thing...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri Feb 27 11:04:33 2009

I believe that we're on the same "overall" wave length here Gary.
Yet, each month's assignment needs, I believe, as much specificity as
possible.

I imagine that with the correct Assignment Statement
we could achieve a collection of international photographs,
both unique to the photographer's approach and interpretation
and still firmly related to the specific assignment.

The more general and open the Assignment Statement
the less likely the collection will speak coherently (I think).

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com