Subject: [Leica] It's not Fine Art
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:04:25 -0500

I received a digital photo frame as a gift a while back. I finally
decided to give it a try. I loaded some recent images that I took in
Mexico. I put the frame in my office. Lo and behold the digital images
received more attention from passers by than prints hanging on my walls
ever did.

Hopefully I won't get excommunicated from the LUG for using one and
admitting that I'm impressed by it. It's not as tacky as I thought it
would be. It's not fine art, but it's fun.
:-)

I'm thinking about getting another frame that's bigger (than 5x7). No
doubt image quality varies. Also, apparently some models even have
Bluetooth so you can upload images wirelessly from your computer. Does
anyone have any experience or input?

DaveR