Subject: [Leica] Digital R Module
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:28:49 +0000

Akhil,

You may want to give Rich Pinto a call at Photo Village in NY. ?They always
have a headline about calling them for DMR's if you are in the market for
one. ? My DMR, along with my R8 is currently at Leica NJ getting them
adjusted to each other, seems to be a warranty adjustment at no cost. ?Can't
wait to get them back as the short time I have had my DMR, it is a great
combination, although a chunk of a picture taker, very similar to a Canon
1Ds Mk II or III for size.?

Gene