Subject: [Leica] OT le vieil homme et l'enfant
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:25:22 +0100

Hi Steve,

I don't know this film..., and I'm a classical cinema lover, I love
too very much Michel Simon, but I can't remember any other films from
Claude Berri....

French cinema was really great on the 60's (La nouvelle vague) and
before with Cocteau, Bresson, Vigo, Renoir...

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 07/03/2009, a las 21:47, Steve Barbour escribi?: