Subject: [Leica] Señoritas on the Subway
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 00:19:29 +0100

Thank you Jim!

Yes, I'm quite comfortable with the 50 on the M8, for the moment more
than the 35 and 28. I'm not yet completeley used to the slight
different framing with every lens, in film I use frequently the 50 and
the 35.

Thank you very much for looking and to help me with your comment,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 08/03/2009, a las 0:10, Jim Nichols escribi?: