Subject: [Leica] Señoritas outside of the Subway
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 02:55:49 +0100

Hi my friend Geoff,

Tomorrow I'l comment more in detail your interesting e-mail, now is
very late and I have played to much with the M8. As you can I had an
excellent Master, now one person has asked (I'm a neophit) how I do
the conversion...., I should answered "as Master  Hoppy tall me"!

See you tomorrow, thanks,

Lluis

El 08/03/2009, a las 2:35, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: