Subject: [Leica] IMG: Valencia
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:41:20 +0100

Stunning contrast between the buidings - a celebration of God and of the
Arts and Mankind.

Great shots as usual - the gear performs really well in your hands Nathan.
And I like the angles you find.

Thanks for sharing the views, which are an invitation to visit the place.

Amiti?s de Metz, also in the rain.
Philippe, who could do with a paella such as shown , yum!