Subject: [Leica] IMG: I's Spring!
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 20:58:56 -0400

It's Spring! Friday my wife's garden was covered with snow. Saturday
morning when she got up she looked out the windows in the back of the
house and she got very excited. Te snow had vanished and the some
Crocuses had started to bloom. I grabbed a camera and did the best I
could, thinking that I would spend some time during the afternoon
shooting them. Alas, by the time I got done with my errands the
squirrels had eaten them all! There's probably a lesson there somewher

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Crocus_1.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Barney

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: I's Spring!)