Subject: [Leica] Adobe Bridge CS3 I need some help
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:05:23 +0100

Hi to all asking help to the experts,

When I've started today my Mac and go to open Adobe Bridge I've been
affraid, it says me that it was removed or changed the location and
that I should click on Restore the Bridge to get it again..., I can't
understand, the only different thing from yesterday is that I've
download the Zumodrive software, I don't if this has changed
something... In any case I've removed it.

When I've restored the Bridge I've encountered the following problems:

1. - I can't visualize all the DNG files, only some ones, I don't the
reason why I can see some ones and not all, and the information on the
       image was 72 ppi, bad quality. I've verified with Capture One
that original files are in good condition, 10,1 MB each.

2.-  The Metadata (on Bridge) don't show any more the Resolution

3.-  All the Keywords I had on the previous pictures has disapeared on
the DNG files and on the Tiff files, they are only on the jpg files.

I thaught that it was a problem to have too big DNG files (my memmory
RAM is 2GB), about 400 images x 10 MB, but this is not the problem, on
the other hand I can see all in Capture One.

4.- I can't put Keywords neither on the DNG files, neither on Tiff
files, only in jpg.

4.- The symbol as the DNG files was processed on Capture One has
disapeared.

My conclusion is that I don't know why CS3 has been modified, up to
yesterday I had any problem with such things, now I can only see the
DNG on Capture One or PS of course... I've tried to restore my CS3
from the back up, but I can't.

On the other hand I have another question, when I convert on Capture
One the files to Tiff they are always resolution  300 ppi, dimmension
3916 x 2634 pixels. I donwload the pictures with the Adobe downloader.

I will appreciate very much your help, now is very late in Spain, I go
to sleep...

Thank you very much
Lluis

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Adobe Bridge CS3 I need some help)