Subject: [Leica] Photography before there was photography
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:43:55 +0100

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Interesting article in the London Telegraph:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bcxq9o

It is. Thanks for the link.
I remember watching an excellent video in the old time of VHS where
Hockney explained his ideas.
I found it/him/them very convincing too, with regard to angle of view,
depth of field, barrelling, perspective, and focal plane aberrations, etc.
Mark would probably be pleased to see so big a 'sensor' - not very handy
for street photography though, better an M, whatever the brand.
Maybe it is on Utube now ?
 Thanks again
Phili^^e