Subject: [Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:27:02 +0000

This cover up the name and dot with tape thing is a big joke and is
completely irrelevant. ?I have been all over Europe, Canada and the US with
my untaped Leica's and have never had a single look from anyone, nor even a
single attempt by anyone to take them from me. ?Most people have no idea
what a Leica is or even care. ?The only people who are going to notice it
are going to be Leica people, and then the tape will not fool them at all.

If you are that worried about the stupid logo, then paint it over, the tape
looks stupid and in my opinion does more to attract people's attention than
the logo. ? Or go to Leica and ask for a blank top cover.

'Nuff said.

Cheers,
Gene