Subject: [Leica] OT advice re carry on bags for flights...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:06:40 +0530

Steve,
BA, Singapore and Emirates, as well as the local airlines all allow me 2
bags - a Lowepro Rolling CompuTrekker and a separate shoulder bag for the
Nikkor 200-400 which is substantial. I would not think that I could get away
with this on a budget carrier in the west - where they want to have coin
operated toilets on board - but in the east, as well as international
travel, I have had no problems.
Cheers
Jayanand