Subject: [Leica] OT advice re carry on bags for flights...
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:23:35 +0100

As posted in earlier posts it is best to check with th eairlines
themselves.The
most important parameters though are the outside dimensions.
>From the passengers point of view that is and the ease  of smuggling it past
the boarding crew.
>From a flightsafety perspective the weight is the most important one.
Since the overheadbins will colapse on top of the pax in an otherwise
survivable crash.
As seen two weeks ago  here at AMsterdam.
Doesn't look nice believe me.
Best,simon jessurun