Subject: [Leica] FS: Coder Kit for M8 Lenses
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:39:42 -0500

This is for coding M lenses for use on the M8 and M8.2.  It can be seen at

http://matchtechnical.com/coderkit.aspx

Some people have had great success using it.  To be honest, I have
not.  That is why I am selling it.....plus I don't expect to be adding
any uncoded lenses any time soon. My kit is barely used and I will
sell it for $35.00 US plus reasonable shipping and insurance if
requested.....that is half off the price of a new one.
http://matchtechnical.com/purchase.aspx

If interested please contact me off-list: rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City