Subject: [Leica] Tigers in Ranthambore
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:53:08 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

Very good and impressive pictures, I like very much the "Familly
portrait", all the collection is wonderful.

It seems to be a little dangerous go in such vehicles as I see on the
second picture..., I think se?oritas are less dangerous,

Saludos cordiales
lluis

El 13/03/2009, a las 7:36, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: