Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:31:50 -0400

2009-03-13-03:55:51 Brian Reid:
> One sad side effect of all of this is that Geoff Hopkinson has pretty much
> convinced me that my 75mm Summilux and my 24mm pre-ASPH Elmar are road
> kill, and need to be replaced with the Summicron versions of same.

There's a 24mm Summicron now?  Or do you mean 28mm?

If you mean 28, I fear I have to agree with Hoppy the Pusher.  The 28mm
Summicron is mighty.

The newish 75mm Summicron seems nigh on invincible as well, but there
are still very very nice things about the 75mm Summilux on an M8.  I'm
almost positive these are 75mm-Summilux snappies:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/1042117286/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/1041267493/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/1041267079/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/1042118494/sizes/o/