Subject: [Leica] test
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:24:16 -0400

2009-03-13-22:08:59 Brian Reid:
> I think I've mentioned that I am in Australia, so it took me a while
> to find a computer technician who could go to my house and find my
> hidden key and then replace the RAID card in the server.

Oops.  I don't know why, but somehow I had begun to assume that you were
back and beginning to post retrospective comments.  If it'd filtered
into my brain that you're still on the other side of the globe, I
(probably) wouldn't have bugged you about my tardy email post.

I join the chorus of saloon hangers-on in thanking you again for the
remarkable quality of service you deliver for our investment of...  not
a cent.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] test)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] test)