Subject: [Leica] things that matter...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:32:32 -0700

On Mar 15, 2009, at 8:11 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Many of you will remember the weekly arrival of LIFE magazine and the
> picture the week page. Steve what we see here and others you post
> are the
> kind of pictures that would make that page easily.

thanks Ted....

I do recall those LIFE pages...

> Both warm and comforting moments for Tikwa and Soleil?

actually that is Iona, another granddaughter...

(Iona and Soleil are cousins...)

and that is Tikwa, there is only one Tikwa...

I'm thinking about a tikwa book...

It might be fun, and it might sell two copies, especially if I buy one
for him...

:-)

Steve