Subject: [Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:18:51 -0000

 "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net> wrote
> This morning I was just finishing a glass of OJ and found a fly in the
> bottom of the glass.  The 2.78 QT container was 3/4 empty so I poured out
> the rest.  There were 6 more dead flies in the container.  It is still
> winter here and there are no flies.  The container had been refrigerated
> since I bought it last week.  This

Tina, don't shout about it or everyone will want one!

I can imagine the letter you'll get back pointing out the additional
nutrient value at no extra charge, or that they're sponsoring the next
Tropicana national fly swimming team and that there are bound to be a few
failures, but they're glad of your commitment to accommodation & would you
like to put up the butterfly team too, and more specifically, would you like
them to send on the carton???

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana, and Sydney Carton is
drowned rather than guillotined, and is in a Tropicana box bound for
Australia.....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow
Republic of Ireland

Whose son is stranded in Melbourne, Australia without a camera.