Subject: [Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:22:29 -0400

At 05:13 PM 3/15/2009, you wrote:
>Why don't you try Florida orange juice, Tom Selleck is the
>spokesperson for that, now that the
>previous person was reduced to the subject of dirty jokes ;-)
>
>Jerry

I haven't seen any commercials but I normally buy Florida's Natural
high pulp OJ.  They didn't have that at Earth Fare and I hate to go
to several stores just to get different brands.  I've written Earth
Fare, too.  It's not their fault, but I'll never buy Tropicana again,
even if I have to make a special trip to Harris Teeter for the
Florida's Natural!

Tina

PS:  Maybe this belongs on the LugForum?  It's not exactly political,
but it's not photography either since I didn't take a picture of the
dead flies.

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning)