Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:42:40 -0700

Tina

A few years ago Tom Abrahamson proved to me that the CV 35/1.2 was a big
heavy lens and could not do much more than the Summilux 35mm.
Now that you add it's sensitivity to vibration, I would avoid it like
Brazilian OJ. :-)

Just confirms why I have never been satisfied with non-Leica lenses.

BTW, I have done a lot of air traveling with Leica gear in the last 55
years,military jets, prop driven airplanes, jets and helicopters and NEVER
had any camera problems. I've even flown in a Ford Trimotor and THAT
vibrates.

Jerry