Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:41:03 +1030

The food was better than the company.  We made sure of that . . .

The menu:
Blinis with salmon caviar (my Dagestani beluga smuggler is in jail) and
creme fraiche
Seared local scallops (live less than 24 hours prior) with lime juice
Lamb glazed with quince and rosemary
Panna cotta with raspberry coulis

And the Leica stack was impressive.  It didn't even do the collapse.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/LuG/stack.jpg.html

I'm away from tomorrow morning, but more soon.

Marty

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide)