Subject: [Leica] PESO - Memories
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:24:43 -0500

I don't often have this feeling when looking at our various galleries.

Many of the B&W photographs have a wonderful theme, feeling
sensibility  to them.
A few and most of the color do not seem to fit within this same
sensibility.

It may be that two different edits are in order to preserve the
strengths of the groups.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com