Subject: [Leica] Experience with Schouten Select Cameras
From: rickfloyd at comcast.net (rickfloyd at comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:55:11 +0000 (UTC)

Lug:

I'm curious if anyone has experience with:

Schouten Select Cameras & Accessories
Sibeliusweg 150
2901 GH Capelle aan den IJssel

"Our premises are situated in Capelle aan den IJssel which is located near
Rotterdam - The Netherlands and are within easy reach via motorway and
public transport connections (via Rotterdam there is a direct train link
with Amsterdam Schiphol Airport)."

They have several items I am very interested in purchasing.? But, I'm just
trying to see if anyone has any experience with them especially purchasing
from the U.S.

Thanks,

Rick

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (leica) ([Leica] Experience with Schouten Select Cameras)