Subject: [Leica] IMG: Adelaide wildlife, kind of
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:39:49 +1000

Excellent Justin. I have a standing joke with one of my EuroLUG friends
regarding 18% grey swans being the progeny of our black variant and the
European white ones. Your cygnet proves the theory ;-)
I was just pleased the Torrens Lake had refilled from mud flats in time for
Brian and Victoria's visit. We missed your company over an excellent gourmet
lunch with Marty and Anita's AdeLUG friends, tea and dim sum for afternoon
tea next day and Jasmine's for curries on that night.

--

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: Adelaide wildlife, kind of)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Adelaide wildlife, kind of)
Message from jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret) ([Leica] IMG: Adelaide wildlife, kind of)