Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D700 works
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:38:06 +0000

I also feel the Nikon D700 is a great camera and value. ?If I did not like
my R8 and DMR so much, I would probably buy one and modify my R lenses for
it like Howard did with his. ?But Damn, the R8 and DMR are so nice, and
simple to use. ? I still scratch my head when I try to use my wife's D200.
?;-)

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos with the D700 Steve.

Cheers,
Gene