Subject: [Leica] Why codify 6 Bits on the lenses?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:39:05 +0100

Hi John,

thank you very much for your explanation, I think I should continue
testing the M8 with different lenses, you are right that with this
lens I have appreciated sometimes some vigneting on film (slides),
this has never happend me when I had the R Super Angulon F4/21mm, IMHO
a much better lens than the Elmarit 21 (PRE-ASPH), I've never testred
the ASPH.

Best regards
Lluis

El 01/03/2009, a las 17:24, John Collier escribi?: