Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:44:33 -0500

My first SLR was an F2.
It had been out for a year before I got it.
It had no problems. They wait paid off.
And I've never gotten a camera hot off its release with the exception of my
D200. And that had no problems. Nikon does a rare thing now buy having
cameras come out right right off the block. I've just never heard of that
happening before.

I was told by quite a few people when I got the F2 that is "was Junk" and I
should save 50 bucks and get the F which had the respect of the entire
profession.
My hunch was that the reason why the f2 did not have the respect of the
entire profession was that it had just come into existence.
I should get the newer prettier smoother more friendly camera.  When I'm
right I'm right. Companies and people tend to learn as they go along.
R&D.
Experience.

Mark William Rabiner