Subject: [Leica] OT: Email software
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:59:33 -0800

Peter,

Do not have a closed mind!  I would suggest using Mozilla Thunderbird
and Firefox.  They have been fault free for me.

I too, at work have to use Outlook, but it is well managed by our IT
department. If you have a fly-by-night IT group
it can really screw up your E-mail.

I tried Eudora on my last computer.  It was an inadequate joke!

Our IT dept. has firmly rejected Vista.  We use XP of course.

I admit to being a computer idiot, so spare me any techno-babble.  It is
wasted on me and way over my head.

Jerry