Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 41 - 52 Finally, the end of PAW 2008
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 23:22:04 +0000

A long run of PAW shots...but finally I got there! Various things have
stopped
mme getting on with this, but here, finally, is the end of the 2008 PAW.

PAW 41 - Door to Walled Garden

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/14100035_TWGDoor1_001.jpg.html

PAW 42 - Garden Scene
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/14090015_TWG1_001.jpg.html

PAW 43 Fontaine de Vaucluse (used in the Yearbook and very much "from the
shadow
side"!)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/26370020_Fontaine_de_Vaucluse.jpg.html

PAW 44 - Near Rousillon. I just loved the detail in the hillside

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+44+-+27410015NearRousillon.jpg.html

PAW 45 Cat in Door From a seminar/photoshoot with Clive Nichols on shooting
gardens. Sorry Clive!!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+45+-+14100019_CatinDoor_edited-2.jpg.html

PAW 46 - The Band - Jazz Band at Hampton Court Flower Show. From the shadow
side
Ted!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+46+-+21500036_edited-3.jpg.html

PAW 47 - Bonnieux, By the Old Church

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+47+-+BonnieuxOldChurch40730033.jpg.html

PAW 48 - Through Bars

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+48+-+Throughbars.jpg.html

PAW 49 - The Other Band - Not the same as the other lot - definitely

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+49+-+The_Other_Band_+07180010.jpg.html

PAW 50 - Cross Menerbes No, it's not a poor neg, that's an eagle!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+50+-+Cross+Menerbes+43920015.jpg.html

PAW 51 - Lion ...no I haven't taken to nature photography, though I am not
exactly sure what I do take.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+51-+Lion+Menerbes43920019.jpg.html

PAW 52 - Ultima Forsan...means something like "Perhaps the last",
traditionally
engraved on clocks and - as here - sundials. But the image is the whole
thing.
.... I AM going to do a PAW 2009 :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW+52+-+UltimaForsan26310007.jpg.html

Roughly: PAWs 41 - 45, 49, 51 Leica M3; PAWs 46, 47, 48, 50, 52 Leica IIIf
Mostly Kodak BW 400CN, some Ilford Delta 400 (can't remember which).

I spent a large amount of last year on and off

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Here's to PAW 2009!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] [IMG] PAW 41 - 52 Finally, the end of PAW 2008)