Subject: [Leica] IMG: Machu Picchu Magic
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:43:28 -0800

Tina showed:

I'm working on the blog for February 5th, when we went to Machu

Picchu.  It may take me a couple of days to edit all of the photos,

but I couldn't resist posting this one.  There are advantages to

going in the rainy season, especially in February when the Inca Trail

is closed and there aren't many people at Machu Picchu:

http://www.pbase.com/image/109814855

I think this one has to be color ;-)<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

Yeah gee whiz I guess I've got to go along with you on this one! :-)  Colour
it is.. And from an M8! :-) :-)

Ok let's get serious for a moment.

I'm sure all of you have seen on screen collections of photographs from
around the world showing photos of this caliber and beauty. Family friends
are always sending them for my pleasure and comment. They are without
question absolutely amazing images one can only drool over wishing they had
been in the right place at the right time.

Tina this photograph sits up there with the great scenic beauties of the
world. It's a once in a lifetime moment photographed by one of the wonderful
women photographers in the world. Every time you post there is always the
"blow ones mind super photo" tucked in among many others. But this one is
spell binding beautiful!

Thank you for sharing it with the crew!

I might suggest that if anyone has a truly solid communications relationship
with the owner of Leica they should bring this photograph to his attention
as an example of what can be done when using a "LEICA M8!"  It doesn't get
any better than this quality for advertising a product! Although I fear
their marketing people are still in the dark ages of time so they'd miss
using this magnificent photograph altogether.

Cheers,

ted