Subject: [Leica] Newcomer still astounded
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:18:32 -0600

Jan,

Great site.  We love instruments.  My wife has a Steinway grand and a
clavichord built from a Zuckerman kit 30 years ago, and hopefully soon a
harpsichord if we can ever come to terms.  I (the one without any talent)
have a Kohno guitar bought new in 1972 from Paragon Music in San Francisco.
It wiped out our bank account then.  It is sounding pretty good now and the
last thing I would ever dispose of (except for wife).  Keep sending photos,
I'm sure you have lots of interesting opportunities. Now where is my copy of
"The Red Violin"?

Ken