Subject: [Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:24:42 -0500

The main difference:
The Leica C-LUX 3 is gorgeous and the Panasonic Lumix FX37 is ugly.
I don't know about you but all I care about is my cameras image.
Not the one it makes.

Sometimes I'll pay extra to not have an ugly silver camera but a gorgeous
black one with a red dot.
Really!
The software is proably a bit better on the Leica its a good excuse.

I LOVE the C-LUX 3 and 4.
The 16/9 format rules as does its ant vibration so you can shoot at 100 and
really get shots which will blow up past letter sized. Maybe.

Mark William Rabiner