Subject: [Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:40:46 -0800

>At 12:14 PM +1000 3/5/09, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>>Susan if you want to carry a compact digital camera, the Panasonic cameras
>>should perform every bit as well for you as the Leica badged ones for all
>>practical purposes and for less money.
>
>Thank you for your post. It is exactly the kind of information I've
>been needing.
>
>Susan
>--

I've recently started using the Canon G10 after trying various other
cameras, and have found it to be the best so far. It's fairly
responsive if set up right, has good battery life and shoots RAW
fairly quickly. Image quality is quite decent, although I'd like it
better if it had only 8 or 10mp instead of 15.

The first 4 images here where shot with it; I didn't want my M8's
exposed to parachutes, water and sand (or that size margarita) :-). I
used it a lot with the underwater housing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/Mexico09/

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design