Subject: [Leica] Sad news for Flexers
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 23:00:57 +0100

I'm using my R gear more then the M stuff nowadays.
I don't do much street shooting any more. I changed my style a bit to
urban, cityscapes and details. I really appreciate the accuracy of
framing, close focus and depth of view preview of the R system.
And I must say that a SL feels like a M2 and the R6 feels like a M6 to me.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema